As soon as the sun peeks out from behind the clouds, no matter what the thermometer says, most of us will head to one of our lovely English beaches. Whether it’s for bracing walks in winter, for heat-hazed holidays in the midst of summer, or for getting out in those precious fleeting moments of warmth in spring and autumn, the beaches in England are a magnet. Couples and families, dog walkers and solitary thinkers all find space by the sea. The sound of the surf soothes the soul, and days lazing on those sandy beaches in England make everything seem alright again.
- Budget (1) Apply Budget filter
- (-) Remove Coast filter Coast
- (-) Remove Days Out in England filter Days Out in England
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Outdoor Activities filter Outdoor Activities
- (-) Remove Toddler Friendly Holidays filter Toddler Friendly Holidays
- (-) Remove Heritage filter Heritage
- (-) Remove Industrial Maritime And Transport filter Industrial Maritime And Transport
- Regional specialities (1) Apply Regional specialities filter
Have a traditional Victorian seaside experience
Head to the delightful seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea for a fun trip up a sea-cliff lift and dine on fish and chips with a view.
Location: Saltburn-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire