1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Marketing Birmingham. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 23.59 on 19 October 2015.
4. The winner will be drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random. Winner will be contacted by Marketing Birmingham.
5. The prize is for two people and includes one night stay at Hotel La Tour, including dinner and bed, one pair of tickets to see the Pantomime, Aladdin, starring Julian Clary and Marti Pellow at Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre, lunch at Cafe Opus and a free entry to Thinktank Birmingham Science museum.
6. Hotel La Tour stay from Sunday-Friday only, subject to room availability. This prize is not valid on Saturdays. No cash alternative will be given. This prize is valid for 2 adults and is valid until Sun 31 Jan 2016.
7. The prize entitles the winner to one pair of tickets to see the pantomime Aladdin at Birmingham Hippodrome. The prize is subject to availability on the chosen date and excludes Friday and Saturday night performances. No cash alternative will be given. This prize is valid until Sun 31 Jan 2016.
8. Cafe Opus will provide the competition winner a meal for two people with a bottle of wine from the 2 course café menu valid to Sun 31 Jan 2016. Offer is not valid throughout December 2015.
9. Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum will provide tickets for free entry for 2 adults – valid until Sun 31 Jan 2016.
10. The draw will be made by an independent person.
11. Prize does not include transport to or from Birmingham or any meals other than those stated.
12. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England and Marketing Birmingham in printed and/or online formats.
13. The terms of the prize are not negotiable and cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash in whole or in part. The decision of Visit England is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. The prize has no monetary value.
15. By entering this competition, you agree to allow VisitEngland and / or third party agencies working on VisitEngland’s behalf to contact you for the purposes of market research relating to the Access for All campaign.
16. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.