Alton Towers Resort | National Memorial Arboretum | St George’s Park | Yarnfield Park Training & Conference Centre | Keele University Events & Conferencing
Every Staffordshire venue is unique in its own way, from theme parks to ceramic attractions, academic centres of excellence to centres of sporting prowess.
Alton Towers Resort
Alton Towers Resort is the perfect destination to mix business with heaps of fun, whether you're arranging a business event or team-building exercise.
- Three themed onsite hotels offering 516 bedrooms (including 30 themed suites).
- 17 conference rooms for up to 570 delegates theatre-style or company away-days for several thousand guests.
- 50 theme-park rides and attractions for exclusive hire, plus Resort Waterpark and Extraordinary Golf.
- 14 rooms for private dining for up to 400 attendees.
Find out more at the Alton Towers website.
National Memorial Arboretum
A nationally-important site, the Arboretum is home to over 30,000 trees and 370 memorials that remember ordinary people through the most remarkable of times.
- Opened in October 2018, Aspects is a state-of-the-art £8.1 million conference and events centre with seven flexible events spaces for between 12 and 500 guests.
- Sit-down dinners in the Remembrance Centre for 300
- The conference centre is set within the 150-acre Arboretum site. Rooms are flooded with natural light and offer serene views of the trees and memorials, providing the perfect setting for delegates to reflect.
- Groups can explore the wider Arboretum and visitor attraction, filled with inspirational stories brought to life by passionate guides.
Find out more at the National Memorial Arboretum website.
St George’s Park
Located in 330 acres of stunning Staffordshire countryside, St. George's Park is a national centre of football and sporting excellence, and the inspirational home of England’s 28 national football teams.
- A 228-bedroom Hilton hotel caters for conferences for up to 500 delegates in the Sir Bobby Robson ballroom.
- The centre’s Futsal Arena offers a blank canvas that can be converted into a bespoke venue hosting up to 1,500 guests.
- Give your team a competitive edge with St George’s Park’s specialist Outdoor Leadership Centre, offering a number of experiential, team-building and leadership courses.
- A behind-the-scenes tour is a must for groups or enquire about the elite performance centre and its cutting-edge technologies.
Find out more at the St George’s Park website.
Yarnfield Park Training & Conference Centre
Yarnfield Park helps a diverse range of organisations to achieve their conference, training and development goals.
- 32 different meeting and training rooms, with a capacity for up to 450 theatre-style in the Knighton Suite.
- Banqueting space for events up to 300 guests.
- The National Training Centre works with some of the country’s best personal development professionals, offering a one-stop-shop for your next training event.
- 338 double bedrooms and less than one hour from Manchester, Birmingham and East Midlands international airports.
Find out more at the Yarnfield Park website.
Keele University Events & Conferencing
Keele University is Britain’s biggest university campus. Nestled in the north of Staffordshire, it offers two residential and one non-residential conference and meeting venues.
- Year-round venue, the grandiose Keele Hall, provides 500 sqm / 5,381 sqft of flexible space and can host up to 400 sit-down dinner guests.
- Over 60 campus conference, meeting and training rooms, tiered theatres and exhibition spaces available throughout the Easter and Summer holiday months.
- 450 en-suite bedrooms, built to the highest quality and environmental standards.
- Sporting facilities and campus grounds provide opportunities for team-building and leisure pursuits.
Find out more at Kele University’s dedicated venue website.