Conference Oxford | Bicester Motion | Oxford Brookes University | Bodleian Libraries | Blenheim Palace
From the beautiful surroundings of Oxford University to luxury Cotswolds country house hotels, Oxfordshire is home to a wonderful selection of meeting, conference and event venues.
Conference Oxford is your pathway to booking a residential or day conference, a meeting, a celebratory dinner, an award ceremony, a party or wedding at an Oxford University venue or college.
- Conference Oxford represent 70 distinctive Oxford University venues and colleges.
- They offer a free enquiry service to help you find your perfect venue.
- With over 500 meeting and exhibition spaces, 7,000 student bedrooms and a wealth of dining options, their venues cater for every kind of event.
- The Conference Oxford team will provide you with the information, advice and support necessary to ensure a successful event that will create a lasting impression.
Visit the Conference Oxford website to find out more
Founded in 2013, Bicester Motion has gone from a standing start to a home of over 45 specialist businesses, based on a unique former WW2 RAF site.
- Bicester Motion offers 444 acres of open outdoor space including an airfield, an experience and demonstration track, beautiful photographic backdrops and several covered indoor spaces.
- Hangar 113 is a unique location within their venue with 45,000 sq. ft. of flexible events / filming space.
- Their venue not only offers huge opportunities for large outdoor site-wide events but also provides a cinematic backdrop of restored 1920s and 1930s buildings suitable for more intimate events.
- Bicester Motion has unrivalled connections via road, rail and air, all situated within close proximity to the City of Oxford.
Visit the Bicester Motion website to find out more
Oxford Brookes University
From state-of-the-art meeting rooms to spacious lecture theatres and competitive day delegate rates, Oxford Brookes University offers tailored packages that can heighten any international event.
- Oxford Brookes has a selection of lecture theatres for up to 320 delegates.
- Over 60 available classrooms make great meeting and training rooms for up to 70 attendees.
- The 32-capacity Clerici is the newest space, featuring a range of audio-visual equipment including CTOUCH computer monitor, computer, data projector and audio system. The room benefits from nearby informal breakout areas.
- Based inside the impressive John Henry Brookes Building, The Executive Suite is a boardroom-style meeting room for up to 28 people.
Visit the Oxford Brookes University website to find out more
The Bodleian Libraries are home to a remarkable group of buildings which form the historic heart of the University of Oxford.
- The Bodleian Libraries provide a spectacular setting for all corporate and private events, including lectures, presentations, drinks receptions, dinners, weddings and awards ceremonies.
- The Divinity School is one of the oldest surviving purpose-built rooms in Oxford University and makes a wonderful backdrop for a dinner that will truly impress your guests.
- Blackwell Hall is one of the largest spaces in the city centre that can host award ceremonies and dinner.
- With an experienced events team on hand with advice and help with planning, your event at the Bodleian Libraries is guaranteed to impress as one of the most beautiful event spaces in Oxford today.
Visit the Bodleian Libraries website to find out more
Blenheim Palace is a picture-perfect UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birth place of Sir Winston Churchill.
- A masterpiece of 18th century Baroque architecture set in more than 2000 acres of Capability Brown landscaped Parkland and award-winning Formal Gardens.
- Blenheim Palace offers award-winning hospitality for every occasion, from business meetings, corporate conferences and away days to private dining experiences, promotional events and celebrations.
- Their dedicated Events Team will help put together a package perfectly suited for you, from the planning stages through to the event.
- The Palace boasts four-party venue options for up to 250 guests, while the Parkland can accommodate marquees for up to 1000 guests.
Visit the Blenheim Palace website to find out more