University of Exeter | Sandy Park | Westpoint Arena | Deer Park | Mercure Rougemont
Home to one of the top universities in the country, large purpose-built facilities and premiership sporting stadia, Exeter has it all.
University of Exeter
Event Exeter manages a portfolio of unique venues across the renowned University of Exeter campuses, from technology-rich lecture theatres to the elegant Grade II-listed Reed Hall.
- The Streatham Campus is built around a large 250-acre country estate. The St Luke’s campus is smaller and more self-contained, based around an attractive lawned quadrangle.
- Both campuses offer a vast selection of meeting rooms accommodating from eight to over 1,400 delegates. The Great Hall within Devonshire House is the largest venue, able to seat 1,435 delegates theatre-style. The Queens Building has five lecture theatres, the largest seating up to 152 delegates.
- From the cosy charm of historical Reed Hall to the grandeur of the Great Hall, there’s plenty of options for sit-down gala dinners and award ceremonies from 140 to 2,200 guests.
- Across the Streatham Campus, there’s over 2,000 bedrooms made up of both en-suite and standard accommodation, available out of term-time in April and from June to early September.
Visit the University of Exeter website to find out more.
Sandy Park is an award-winning conference, banqueting and events centre and home to much-loved, champion rugby team, the Exeter Chiefs.
- Sandy Park Conference Centre is home to five versatile suites together with 18 seminar rooms that can be easily configured for any event.
- The largest space is the Exeter Suite, with banqueting capacity for 600 guests or 825 theatre-style.
- Nine of the 18 seminar suites have moveable walls to enable a range of room configurations and guest capacities up to 60 theatre-style.
- Easily accessed with a short ten-minute journey from Exeter International Airport, and located close to the M5 motorway.
Visit the Sandy Park website to find out more.
Westpoint is the largest exhibition and entertainment venue in the South West, located on a 150-acre show-ground and home to the Devon County Show.
- It has a 4,590 sqm / 49,406 sqft column-free indoor arena for exhibitions, which can seat up to 5,000 guests theatre-style or 2,500 for a sit-down dinner.
- This truly versatile venue also has three more open-air arenas, plus a rustic log-cabin offering a further 100 sqm / 1,076 sqft of event space.
- Five exclusive WiFi logins for event teams of up to 5mbps. Up to 0.5mbps of free WiFi to all users in the arenas.
- A 420 sqm / 4520 sqft conference room can accommodate up to 300 theatre-style or 220 for a sit-down dinner.
Visit the Westpoint Arena website to find out more.
The elegant Victorian Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel can be found opposite Exeter Central train station, with enriching views of the Rougemont Gardens.
- The elegant Victorian Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel can be found opposite Exeter Central train station, with enriching views of the Rougemont Gardens.
- The hotel boasts six meeting-rooms, with the largest able to accommodate 250 guests.
- There’s 98 bedrooms, including Deluxe rooms and Suites.
- Drakes Restaurant and Bar offers a range of Brasserie-style meals, while the historically-infused Nelson’s Lounge is an ideal retreat for afternoon tea.
- All meeting rooms come fully equipped with LCD projector and screen plus free WiFi access.
Visit the Mercure Rougemont website to find out more
Deer Park is a stylish, Grade II-listed mansion in 80-acres of timeless space that will capture guests imagination.
- Designed for exclusive use in mind, this is a perfect retreat for accommodating up to 220 guests for a reception or meeting.
- This is not your average hotel, with quirky accommodation including a treehouse, a playhouse, a well-kitted out shed, yurts, as well as 32 en-suite bedrooms.
- Catering options include a wood-fired feast alfresco where guests can bake their own pizzas outdoors.
- Exclusive use includes elegant lounges, a vintage-inspired restaurant, light-filled conservatory, and a beautiful Orangery.
Visit the Deer Park website to find out more.