Win the ultimate Beatles break in Liverpool
3 Graces, Liverpool
Unique attractions, unrivalled musical heritage and a famously warm welcome; Liverpool really is the ideal destination to visit and explore. With a magnificent Waterfront and the largest collection of museums and galleries anywhere outside of London, Liverpool’s culture and heritage are at the very heart of the city.
You could win a Beatles city break for two in Liverpool, which includes:
- Two-night stay at Hard Days Night Hotel - the world's only Beatles inspired hotel - including breakfast and English afternoon tea.
- Dinner at Blake’s Restaurant
- Tickets to the Magical Mystery Tour - a fascinating two hour tour that takes you to many of the places associated with John, Paul, George and Ringo including birthplaces and childhood homes and places that inspired their most memorable songs such as 'Penny Lane' and 'Strawberry Field'.
- Tickets to The Beatles Story - the world’s largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Beatles.
- City Walking Tour with Beatles specialist Charlotte Martin
- A signed copy of Julia Baird’s book ‘Imagine This: Growing Up with My Brother John Lennon’.
This competition is now closed.