Win a two night stay for two with InterContinental Hotels Group
Copyright InterContinental Hotel Group
Ideally located in the heart of England's cities and perfect for sight-seeing, shopping and nightlife the InterContinental Hotels Group are offering one lucky winner a city break for 2 people including dinner on one night and breakfast both mornings. The lucky winner can choose from one of the hotels below:
- Hotel Indigo Newcastle - the city's most exciting boutique destination, the Hotel Indigo Newcastle is positioned in the Grainger Town area (Fenkle Street), close to the railway station and some of the UK’s best shopping and nightlife.
- Holiday Inn London – this hotel choice includes 2 x tickets to watch Richmond Rugby Club compete in a National League 1 match as well as the hotel stay at Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock which is nestled overlooking the scenic waterways of the Grand Union Canal making it the perfect spot to unwind.
- Holiday Inn Solihull - Centred around a pretty lake and fountain in leafy gardens in the heart ofSolihull town centre. Relax with a drink on our terrace and unwind in Holiday Inn Solihull's Fitness Centre with facilities including a gym, sauna and heated indoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Southend - a great base to explore all of the traditional seaside pleasures along the seven glorious miles of seafront. The 1935 Rooftop Restaurant & Bar is the only rooftop restaurant and bar in Essex.
- Holiday Inn Stevenage - Surrounded by natural beauty and historical landmarks the Hertfordshire town of Stevenage is the location of the 4 star Holiday Inn Stevenage hotel.
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool - Our multi-coloured, and impossible-to-miss - Liverpool boutique hotel takes its inspiration from the city’s cotton trading heritage. Unique among Liverpool hotels, our building sits where the cotton warehouses used to be, a stone’s throw away from the vibrant waterfront area, close to Liverpool Lime Street Station.
The competition is open to UK residents only. All competition entries must be received by midnight on 30th April 2015. See the full terms and conditions.