1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and VisitBrighton. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 13 April 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 2 days of the closing date.
5. The prize includes train travel to Brighton from London and a two night stay for two at either the Thistle Brighton; Hilton Brighton Metropole or the Jurys Inn.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. Prize must be redeemed by 31st December 2014, excluding all public holidays and the Brighton Pride weekend (1-3 August 2014). Subject to availability. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable. There is no cash alternative and the prize must not be re-sold. The decision of the judges is final.
10. The prize has no monetary value.
11. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.