1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Visit Peak District. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 23.59 on 19 October 2015.
4. The winner will be drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, VisitEngland reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
5. This prize includes a two-night stay at Rivendale Holiday Park in an accessible ground floor bed and breakfast room in one of the holiday lodges (choose from double or twin) with en suite wet room, plus one-day hire of a Boma wheelchair from Hoe Grange Holidays and free admission to Chatsworth House and Gardens for the winner and their guest.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. Prize is valid from Sunday & Thursday (excluding bank holidays) before 2nd January 2016 and subject to availability. One-day hire of Boma wheelchair from Hoe Grange Holidays is subject to availability.
8. Prize does not include travel to and from the Holiday Park, food or beverages unless stated or activities.
9. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by VisitEngland in printed and/or online formats.
10. The terms of the prize are not negotiable and cannot be transferred, re-sold or exchanged for cash in whole or in part. The decision of VisitEngland is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
11. The prize has no monetary value.
12. By entering this competition, you agree to allow VisitEngland and / or third party agencies working on VisitEngland’s behalf to contact you for the purposes of market research relating to the Access for All campaign.
13. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.