1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Visit Northumberland. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 23.59 on 19 October 2015.
4. The winner will be drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, VisitEngland reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
5. This prize includes Friday to Monday stay in The Bradbury Chalet at Calvert Trust Kielder for 4 people, and a complimentary day pass to the Roman Army Museum and Roman Vindolanda.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. Prize is valid from 2 October 2015 to 25 March 2016 excluding public and school holidays and is subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
8. Prize at Calvert Trust is for accommodation only and does not include travel to and from the centre, food or beverages or activities. No dogs allowed.
9. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by VisitEngland in printed and/or online formats.
10. By entering this competition, you agree to allow VisitEngland and / or third party agencies working on VisitEngland’s behalf to contact you for the purposes of market research relating to the Access for All campaign.
11. The terms of the prize are not negotiable and cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash in whole or in part. The decision of VisitEngland is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
12. The prize has no monetary value.
13. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.