1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Virgin Wines. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 31 May 2015.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Virgin Wines”.
5. You must be 18 years or older to enter this competition. UK delivery addresses only. Competition prize is comprised of 2 tasting tickets to any Virgin Wines LIVE National wine tasting event, 1 x bottle of Ridgeview Merret Grosvenor Blanc de Blanc 2011 and 2 x Dartington Crystal Champagne flutes. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Wines are subject to availability, and in the unlikely event of stock shortages will be replaced with a similar wine of equal or greater value. Competition winner will advise which Virgin Wines LIVE tasting event they would like to attend. LIVE tasting events are subject to availability and sold out tastings will not be applicable. Additional travel and expenses are not included.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, VisitEngland reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by VisitEngland in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.