1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England and Enjoy Staffordshire. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30th June 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Haven”.
5. The Thrill Hopper ticket is valid from 1st February to 30th November 2014, excluding Bank Holiday weekends and special events e.g. Fireworks and concerts and provides one entry to each of the four participating venues. SnowDome and Waterworld are open all year round.
Alton Towers Resort main season is 22nd March to 9th November 2014. Drayton Manor Theme Park main season is 29th March to 2nd November 2014. If in doubt, please check individual attractions to plan your itinerary. Please contact the venues direct for opening times.
Pre-booking is essential on 0844 800 0011. Ticket qualifies for Ice Skating (All Ages), Snow Play (2 yrs +), Tobogganing (5 yrs+), Junior Tubing (7-12 yrs) or Adrenalin Tubing (12 yrs+). Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
Age & height restrictions
The Thrill Hopper ticket is available to all ages. However, please note that height restrictions apply on some rides. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all venues. The family ticket is valid for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
Thrill Hopper cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All rides are subject to availability. The attractions reserve the right to refuse admission. No refunds will be given on Thrill Hopper tickets under any circumstances. Thrill Hopper tickets are subject to availability.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.