World Heritage Sites
England's World Heritage sites, those places of cultural and natural heritage deemed by UNESCO to be of outstanding universal value, are glorious in their range and scope. They include the city of Bath, renowned for its Roman spas and Palladian architecture, Saltaire village built by a 19th-century mill owner for his workers, and Liverpool’s docks, our gateway to the world during the 18th and 19th centuries. Natural wonders among the UNESCO sites in England include the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew, while architectural achievements take in Durham Castle and Cathedral. Be prepared to be amazed.
- (-) Remove Countryside filter Countryside
- (-) Remove Events filter Events
- (-) Remove August events filter August events
- Family (1) Apply Family filter
- (-) Remove Food and Drink filter Food and Drink
- (-) Remove Heritage filter Heritage
- (-) Remove World heritage sites filter World heritage sites
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
August events: Discover the English countryside with BBC Countryfile Live
Head to the spectacular grounds of Oxfordshire’s iconic World Heritage Site, Blenheim Palace, for BBC Countryfile Live, which will be hosted from the 1 - 4 August.
Location: Woodstock, Oxfordshire