Landscapes that melt together rambling moors, rolling hills and postcard-shot beaches dotted with medieval market towns and cathedral spires. South West England shouts 'picturesque' from every corner. Hiking and biking trails criss-cross valleys and ridgeways, wind between stone-built villages and traverse towering gorges. Legends of mystical moorland beasts and stone circles lead you through endless Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Foodies should fast well in advance for a gourmet trip stuffed with cream teas, fruity cider and crumbly cheeses.
South West England
- (-) Remove Bath filter Bath
- (-) Remove South West England filter South West England
- (-) Remove Accessible breaks and places to stay filter Accessible breaks and places to stay
- Activities (1) Apply Activities filter
- (-) Remove Attractions filter Attractions
- (-) Remove City filter City
- Culture (1) Apply Culture filter
- Heritage (1) Apply Heritage filter
Explore the iconic Roman Baths
See one of the best preserved Roman remains with your very own eyes on an exploratory trip to the Roman Baths.
Location: Bath, Somerset