Seaside resorts in England
Multi-coloured beach huts that stretch for miles; silky sand beneath your toes; wafts of freshly cooked donuts; squeals of glee from children running away from foamy waves and the tang of vinegar on paper-wrapped fish and chips. Seaside resorts in England are a treat on all of our senses. Escape to some of the country’s best beaches for families to build sandcastles, paddle in the sea, play two-pence games at seafront arcades, and make or relive beloved childhood memories. Pure pleasure for grown-ups and kids alike, it’s very hard to resist a trip to the coast!
- Budget (1) Apply Budget filter
- (-) Remove Coast filter Coast
- Beaches (1) Apply Beaches filter
- (-) Remove Coastal towns filter Coastal towns
- (-) Remove Seaside resorts filter Seaside resorts
- (-) Remove Days Out in England filter Days Out in England
- Family (1) Apply Family filter
- (-) Remove Heritage filter Heritage
- Regional specialities (1) Apply Regional specialities filter
Have a traditional Victorian seaside experience
Head to the delightful seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea for a fun trip up a sea-cliff lift and dine on fish and chips with a view.
Location: Saltburn-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire