Rural and coastal escapes
When you feel the need to escape from the world, you can find rural retreats in villages that cling to the sides of cliffs, tumbling down to bays of blue. The only noises you’ll hear will be the crash of the surf and the call of the seagulls, and the hardest decision you’ll make is which flavour of ice cream to choose. For a weekend country break of a different kind head inland across cattle grids and over ditches and dales to cosy boltholes to be greeted with homemade cake, safe in the knowledge that the only blackberry to worry about is the one atop your scone.
- Activities (1) Apply Activities filter
- (-) Remove Budget filter Budget
- (-) Remove Low cost filter Low cost
- (-) Remove Countryside filter Countryside
- (-) Remove Romance filter Romance
- (-) Remove Rural and Coastal Escapes filter Rural and Coastal Escapes
See The National Forest in bloom at Yoxall Lodge
Too many hours indoors during winter’s gloomy days and you’re looking to break out into spring’s fresh air and lengthening daylight hours.
Location: Yoxall, Staffordshire