Calling all adventurers! England’s great outdoors is there for the taking. From coastal hikes to family-friendly play areas and zoos, there are hundreds of outdoor activities to build a short break around. Fancy something a bit different? From llama trekking to learning to surf, there are family activity holidays and unique outdoor experiences aplenty to challenge minds and bodies. Find the best outdoor activities for kids across the UK - filter by region below to find the best options near you.
- (-) Remove South East England filter South East England
- Countryside (1) Apply Countryside filter
- (-) Remove Culture filter Culture
- (-) Remove Literature, film and TV filter Literature, film and TV
- Days Out in England (1) Apply Days Out in England filter
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Outdoor Activities filter Outdoor Activities
- Playtime (1) Apply Playtime filter
- (-) Remove Toddler Friendly Holidays filter Toddler Friendly Holidays
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
Play Pooh sticks in Ashdown Forest
Take a walk through the magical wood where Christopher Robin, Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Tigger and Eeyore roam.
Location: Hartfield, East Sussex