Landscapes filled with lakes, estuaries buzzing with birdlife and revolutionary cities with sporting histories: the North West has something for everyone. Explore iconic cities that are as famous for their music scenes as their grand industrial buildings and museums. Hear The Beatles resonate from street corners in Liverpool and the Stone Roses and Oasis rock in fashionable Manchester. Switch off the sound in the Lake District as you retrace trails between ethereal peaks, fells and tarn lakes. Or head for the bright lights of the seaside under hedonistic Blackpool's blazing seafront illuminations. Welcome to a sports lovers' paradise with county crickets grounds, iconic horse races and Premiership football clubs to boot.
North West England
- (-) Remove North West England filter North West England
- Activities (1) Apply Activities filter
- (-) Remove City filter City
- (-) Remove Culture filter Culture
- (-) Remove Music and nightlife filter Music and nightlife
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Indoor Activities filter Indoor Activities
Rainy Day Activities: Aim for a strike at All Star Lanes
Bowling, dining, cocktails and perhaps a touch of karaoke - a simple combination of indoor activities that guarantee a memorable boutique experience.
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester