Music and nightlife
England beats to a different rhythm after dark. For one of the best nights out in the UK, join the crowds in pubs to hear new bands play. Book a karaoke booth and test your friends’ tolerance levels as you try it yourself. Catch a famous comedian testing out new material at a local bar, or join the boisterous queue to get into one of the hot new night clubs. Our music festivals are the envy of the world. An eclectic mix of families, students and hipsters all happily pitch tents to listen to the world’s best bands, while munching contentedly on organic hot dogs.
- City (1) Apply City filter
- (-) Remove Culture filter Culture
- Festivals and carnivals (1) Apply Festivals and carnivals filter
- (-) Remove Music and nightlife filter Music and nightlife
- (-) Remove Performing arts filter Performing arts
- (-) Remove Events filter Events
- (-) Remove May events filter May events
May events: The Norfolk & Norwich Festival
Norwich becomes a hotbed of international art and performance every May.
Location: Norwich, Norfolk