Museums, galleries and libraries
Immerse yourself in other worlds and cultures, become an expert for a day on the Egyptians or vintage aeroplanes, and stare amazed at art exhibitions the world comes to see. Museums and art galleries in England take you to faraway places. You get to peek into distant lives by travelling just a few footsteps. At the last count there were around 1,600 museums in England, catering to almost every interest you can imagine. Many of them are housed in buildings as impressive as the collections within.
- (-) Remove South West England filter South West England
- (-) Remove Countryside filter Countryside
- (-) Remove Culture filter Culture
- (-) Remove Museums galleries and libraries filter Museums galleries and libraries
- Heritage (1) Apply Heritage filter
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
Explore the rooms and grounds of Snowshill Manor
From suits of Samurai armour to antique bicycles of all shapes and sizes, there are about 22,000 reasons to take a nose round Snowshill Manor.
Location: Snowshill, Gloucestershire