Take advantage of the summer weather and head outside for one of England’s many festivals and events this July, catering for all tastes and interests. Fix your eyes to the skies for thrilling displays at the Sunderland International Air show; celebrate the written word at the Penzance Literary Festival, head to Wiltshire’s Charlton Park for the best in world music and dance at WOMAD and fill your belly with fresh seafood at Scarborough Seafest.
- (-) Remove Budget filter Budget
- City (1) Apply City filter
- Coast (2) Apply Coast filter
- (-) Remove Events filter Events
- (-) Remove July events filter July events
- Family (4) Apply Family filter
- Festivals and carnivals (3) Apply Festivals and carnivals filter
- Literature, film and TV (1) Apply Literature, film and TV filter
- Music festivals in England (1) Apply Music festivals in England filter
July events: Sunderland International Airshow
Pack a picnic, head to the beach and lie back for dazzling aerial acrobatics, classic aircraft, live music, fireworks and traditional seaside fun.
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
July events: Stratford-upon-Avon’s River Festival
Stratford-upon-Avon’s River Festival in the summer is a two-day extravaganza on the banks of the River Avon.
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
July Events: South Tyneside Festival
This fabulous summer festival brings three months of free entertainment to the vibrant seaside resort of South Shields.
Location: South Shields, Tyne and Wear
July events: Alice's Day
Rediscover the charm of Wonderland with a fun-packed day of events on Oxford’s unique Alice’s Day.
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire