Find indoor activities for half term holidays, bank holiday weekends, seaside escapes and city breaks. Take your pick from indoor attractions and such as free museums and other indoor attractions such as aquariums and galleries, or if you’re feeling braver, there are climbing centres, underground caverns and cycle velodromes. You can tour television studios and explore living history heritage attractions, or even whet your whistle on a brewery tour. Whatever you fancy doing, England is packed with indoor activities and things to do on a rainy day.
- Budget (1) Apply Budget filter
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Indoor Activities filter Indoor Activities
- (-) Remove Toddler Friendly Holidays filter Toddler Friendly Holidays
- Food and Drink (1) Apply Food and Drink filter
- Heritage (1) Apply Heritage filter
Bag some bon bons at England’s Oldest Sweet Shop
Evoke happy childhood memories with hundreds of retro sweets at The Oldest Sweet Shop in England.
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire