Find indoor activities for half term holidays, bank holiday weekends, seaside escapes and city breaks. Take your pick from indoor attractions and such as free museums and other indoor attractions such as aquariums and galleries, or if you’re feeling braver, there are climbing centres, underground caverns and cycle velodromes. You can tour television studios and explore living history heritage attractions, or even whet your whistle on a brewery tour. Whatever you fancy doing, England is packed with indoor activities and things to do on a rainy day.
- (-) Remove Architectural wonders filter Architectural wonders
- Boating (1) Apply Boating filter
- (-) Remove City filter City
- (-) Remove Heritage filter Heritage
- Castles and Historic Properties (1) Apply Castles and Historic Properties filter
- (-) Remove Historic sites and icons filter Historic sites and icons
- (-) Remove World heritage sites filter World heritage sites
- (-) Remove Indoor Activities filter Indoor Activities
Stand astride the Prime Meridian at the Royal Observatory Greenwich
Stand with one foot in the east and one in the west and feel on top of the world at this historic observatory.
Location: Greenwich, London