Visit Hampshire for nautical cities with old-age naval war ships, sail-shaped towers and resurrected Tudor merchant vessels. There's lots to see and many things to do in Hampshire. Historic docks meet modern marinas on the Solent coast. Stay inland for the leafy New Forest National Park swarming with cute wild ponies, donkeys and Georgian market towns filled with yachties. Museums in this south coast county come packed with plenty of armour, military paraphernalia and submarines to keep little (and big) soldiers amused on rainy days. Become a knight of the round table or pay homage to Jane Austen in the cathedral city Winchester.
Places to visit in Hampshire
- (-) Remove South East England filter South East England
- City (1) Apply City filter
- (-) Remove Coast filter Coast
- (-) Remove Events filter Events
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Playtime filter Playtime
- (-) Remove Music festivals in England filter Music festivals in England
Bring the kids to family-friendly Victorious Festival
Enjoy a Victorious trip to Portsmouth at this scenic and buzzing music festival.
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire