Gardens and Parks
There is certainly something sublime about English gardens and country parks. As a nation we are garden lovers, with more gardens open to the public than anywhere else in the world. Find serenity in an 18th century English landscape garden with lakes, sweeping lawns, an abundance of flowerbeds, and often classical-style temples and monuments. The latter-day addition of a café is a very welcome one. Or get back to nature in one of our treasured country parks with miles of marked woodland paths.
- (-) Remove Autumn Break Ideas filter Autumn Break Ideas
- (-) Remove Countryside filter Countryside
- (-) Remove Gardens and Parks filter Gardens and Parks
- Days Out in England (1) Apply Days Out in England filter
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- Outdoor Activities (1) Apply Outdoor Activities filter
- (-) Remove Playtime filter Playtime
- (-) Remove Toddler Friendly Holidays filter Toddler Friendly Holidays
- (-) Remove Autumn filter Autumn
Immerse yourself in the magic of The Alnwick Garden
Let the little ones run free around the 12 acres of gardens at the multi award-winning Alnwick Gardens in Northumberland.
Location: Alnwick, Northumberland