Gardens and Parks
There is certainly something sublime about English gardens and country parks. As a nation we are garden lovers, with more gardens open to the public than anywhere else in the world. Find serenity in an 18th century English landscape garden with lakes, sweeping lawns, an abundance of flowerbeds, and often classical-style temples and monuments. The latter-day addition of a café is a very welcome one. Or get back to nature in one of our treasured country parks with miles of marked woodland paths.
- (-) Remove South West England filter South West England
- Autumn Break Ideas (1) Apply Autumn Break Ideas filter
- (-) Remove Countryside filter Countryside
- (-) Remove Gardens and Parks filter Gardens and Parks
- Days Out in England (1) Apply Days Out in England filter
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Heritage filter Heritage
- (-) Remove Castles and Historic Properties filter Castles and Historic Properties
Explore the UK's first safari park at Longleat
Feed giraffes by hand and walk on the wildside with lemurs at this popular safari park, found in the picturesque grounds of historic Longleat House.
Location: Longleat, Wiltshire