Walk among dinosaurs on a fossil hunting tour or put nerves to the test at a thrilling theme park. Get close to nature and camp in protected woodland or stay aboard a lighthouse or a barge on your family holidays. Bike rides and picnics in a national park, long afternoons at the beach exploring rockpools, baffling mazes and hide and seek in the grounds of a stately home: England is packed with inspiring child friendly holidays and activities. If you think learning is for stuffy school rooms, think again. Discover the secrets of the Tudors and Victorians, marvel at Roman remains and re-live bloody battles and beheadings on days out with the kids.
- Activities (1) Apply Activities filter
- (-) Remove Events filter Events
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Attractions filter Attractions
- (-) Remove Festivals and carnivals filter Festivals and carnivals
Top family-friendly Halloween events 2022
Boil, boil, toil and trouble! Get out this October half-term with these spooky yet family-friendly Halloween activities and events.