Golden miles of traditional pleasure beaches, cities pinpricked with cathedral spires and wide open countryside: you have arrived in East England. Fun-filled trips start on the refreshing North Sea coast between Victorian piers and pastel beach huts. Inland, bustling market towns spring up in vast expanses of Fens’ marshland. Navigate between windmills on The Broads' network of sleepy rivers and lakes. Warblers and cranes also like to paddle here. Vales and mills in John Constable’s landscape paintings come to life in Suffolk. The low-lying villages and woodlands on the Painter's Trail are easily explored by bike. Giggle at gargoyle carvings on university colleges or cheer thoroughbreds on race days.
- Activities (1) Apply Activities filter
- (-) Remove Countryside filter Countryside
- (-) Remove Lakes and waterways filter Lakes and waterways
- (-) Remove Wildlife and Nature Reserves filter Wildlife and Nature Reserves
- (-) Remove Autumn filter Autumn
Go otter spotting in Norfolk
When it comes to big game spotting in the Broads National Park, there is no prey more sleek, more rare and more exciting than the otter.
Location: The Broads, Norfolk