The sea breeze swishing through your hair, the sensation of wet sand between your toes and the smell of vinegary chips lingering at your nostrils: everyone has vivid memories of their childhood seaside holidays. Relish that nostalgic feeling again but this time add a modern twist. Bumble about on creaky Victorian piers crowned with roller coasters, have a chinwag with a local artist in their seaside studio or lace up your hiking boots for a cliff-top stroll in search of puffins and gannets. Hungry? The freshest seafood and gourmet restaurants await, as do hand-warming portions of fish ‘n’ chips. Start planning your coastal holidays.
- Budget (1) Apply Budget filter
- (-) Remove Coast filter Coast
- Days Out in England (1) Apply Days Out in England filter
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove Heritage filter Heritage
- (-) Remove Industrial Maritime And Transport filter Industrial Maritime And Transport
- (-) Remove Regional specialities filter Regional specialities
Have a traditional Victorian seaside experience
Head to the delightful seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea for a fun trip up a sea-cliff lift and dine on fish and chips with a view.
Location: Saltburn-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire