Autumn Break Ideas
Choose from one of 40+ ideas and start planning your next autumn break. Escape from the everyday with a mixture of autumn activities, with a range of ideas suitable for families, kids or couples. From exciting city breaks to cozy countryside and woodland cottages, autumn is the ideal time to explore a new part of the country or revisit an old favourite. And if you don't want to travel too far, you can find a great autumn break near you - just use the filters on the left to pinpoint your location! Please be sure to check with any individual attractions before travelling to check booking times, availability and/or any restrictions that may be in place.
- (-) Remove Autumn Break Ideas filter Autumn Break Ideas
- Budget (2) Apply Budget filter
- (-) Remove City filter City
- Countryside (1) Apply Countryside filter
- Culture (2) Apply Culture filter
- Days Out in England (1) Apply Days Out in England filter
- Family (1) Apply Family filter
- Food and Drink (1) Apply Food and Drink filter
- Heritage (3) Apply Heritage filter
Get on board at the National Railway Museum
The world's largest railway museum is home to a staggering collection of restored locomotives, including the fastest steam engine of all time.
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Experience life at sea aboard Brunel’s ss Great Britain
One of the world's most important ships brought to life for modern-day visitors.
Rainy Day Activities: Explore history at Winchester’s Military Museums
Broaden your knowledge of the British Army and the various battles fought throughout history at Winchester’s six Military Museums.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Pick your own at Parkside Farm
Blackberries, raspberries, strawberries... time to get picking and fill those baskets at Parkside Farm.
Location: Enfield, London