1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland, John Lewis plc and Waitrose and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All complete and correctly submitted evaluation surveys received by the Promoter will be entered into a prize draw and picked by random.
4. Prize winners will be notified by the 4th December 2016.
5. There are a total of 2 (two) prizes to be won (each a “Prize”). Each Prize shall consist of a£100.00 gift card from John Lewis / Waitrose. Each Prize winner will receive one gift card and acknowledges that usage and/or redemption of gift card will be subject to John Lewis terms and conditions. John Lewis terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions. The gift cards are also subject to terms and conditions as specified on the prize received.
6. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, VisitEngland reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
7. By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by VisitEngland in printed and/or online formats.
8. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
9. The prizes must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The prizes must not be re-sold.
11. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
12. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT.
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.