1. The Promoter of this Competition is the British Tourist Authority, a statutory body incorporated under the Development of Tourism Act 1969 with its office address at Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT (“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to those living within the UK who are aged 18 years or over except employees of Promoter or any partner/agency connected with this Competition, or family of staff working for any of these organisations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and any entrants and/or Winner(s) will be automatically disqualified if found not to fully comply with the eligibility criteria for entering this Competition.
3. The Competition is open for entry from midnight BST on 5 July 2016 on and the closing date for entries is midnight BST on 22 August 2016. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online entries.
4. There is one prize to be won.
i. The Prize package will consist of:
ii. A National Trust Holiday Cottage break up to the value of £500.
5. The Winner will be responsible for
i. Any transport or additional accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of the prize.
6. The prize can be taken on dates of the Winner’s choice, subject to availability and does not include any extras. The competition winner may extend their stay for the normal price of the cottage. Prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2017.
7. To enter the Competition, entrants must fill out the form on the competition page.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize(s) awarded.
9. The Winner will be notified by the Promoter and/or Promoter’s appointed prize fulfilment agency email using the email address (or where available, other contact information provided at the time of entry) of the Winner when entering the Competition by 22 August 2016. The Winner must reply to the notification email and confirm that they accept the Prize within 14 days and provide proof of ID and their full postal address. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late responses. In the event that the Winner fails to respond to the winner notification email and/or provide all requested prize fulfilment information within the required timeframe, the Winner shall forfeit his or her entitlement to the Prize and the Promoter shall have the right to pick an alternative winner of the Prize.
10. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
11. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the Prize for one of equal or greater value. All costs, incidentals and expenses which are not expressly included as part of the Prize shall be the Winner’s sole responsibility. Any costs, incidentals and expenses incurred by the Winner and, where applicable any accompanying guest, not specifically listed as included as part of the Prize shall be at the sole cost and expense of the Winner and, where applicable any accompanying guest.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition. Where the Prize includes tickets for events and/or experiences organised and hosted by third parties, Winner and, where applicable, any accompanying guests shall have to comply with any terms and conditions of such event organisers.
13. The Winner(s) and, where applicable accompanying guest, may be required to take part in any publicity associated with this Competition and agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish details of the Winner on its publically available website or digital platforms.
14. If entrants complete the relevant boxes on the entry form, their details will be retained by the Promoter. The Promoter will store and process entrants’ details in accordance with its own privacy policies: http://www.visitbritain.com/en/Legal/
15. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to being contacted by the Promoter for survey purposes.
16. The rules of this Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
17. Standard terms and conditions of a holiday booking apply, visit nationaltrustholidays.org.uk for details and availabilities.
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.