1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland, and SpaStaySelect. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 28th February 2016.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “SpaStaySelect”.
5. This prize is subject to availability and must be taken before the 1st June 2016. This prize may only be redeemed directly through www.spastayselect.uk who will arrange all the booking and reservation details for the one night spa break at the winners chosen QHotel. All treatments booked are subject to the spas cancellation policy, which you should enquire about upon booking your treatment. You may be asked to split your spa treatments over two days. Please note spa treatment times are subject to change. Health club and spa facilities vary at each property, please check at time of booking. Guests staying on a one night spa break will receive 1 x 60 minute spa ritual or 2 x 30minute mini spa treatments. Please note your 60 minute spa ritual includes 50 minute treatment time and 10 minutes client care time. Please note your 30 minute spa treatment includes 25 minutes treatment time and 5 minutes client care time. This prize is based on two people sharing a standard double or twin room on a dinner, bed & breakfast & lunch basis, subject to availability. Guests that stay on a Sunday night will be asked to take their spa treatments after 2pm on the Sunday or be requested to have them on a Monday morning. Guests staying on a Friday night package will need to take their spa treatments on the Friday or before 11am on the Saturday morning. Supplements apply for any room upgrades. A£50 per person per night single supplement applies. However, please note that certain spa hotels do have triple bedrooms. Please enquire upon booking your spa break. Please note that a £26 per person allowance is made for a three-course evening meal. Slippers and robes are available for the duration of your stay only. Supplements apply for any room upgrades. This prize is non refundable and non transferable.
The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. Travel, transport and all other expenses are not included.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.