1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England, NewcastleGateshead Initiative, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Fresh Element, Sage Gateshead, intu Eldon Square and Hilton Newcastle Gateshead. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by Sunday 13 April 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “NewcastleGateshead”.
5. The prize includes one night's bed and breakfast for two people at Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, afternoon tea for two at SIX, two tickets for a performance of your choice at Sage Gateshead and a £50 intu Eldon Square shopping voucher. The prize must be used by Sunday 31 August 2014. Afternoon tea must be taken during SIX's regular afternoon tea service hours - 2pm-4pm. Travel expenses are not included.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.