1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and GoLeicestershire. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 13 April 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 2 days of the closing date.
5. The prize includes one night’s bed and breakfast accommodation plus three course dinner, courtesy of the 4 star Hinckley Island Hotel, and admission to all five attractions or experiences below:
• Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre
• The National Brewery Centre
• National Memorial Arboretum
• Snibston Discovery Museum
• Afternoon tea at The Belmont Hotel and King Richard III exhibition pack
6. Travel and expenses are not included. Visit www.stayplayexplore.co.uk/gloriousheritage for opening times, date restrictions and any attraction booking requirements.
7. The draw will be made by an independent person.
8. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
9. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
10. Prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2014 and is subject to availability. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable. There is no cash alternative and the prize must not be re-sold. The decision of the judges is final.
11. The prize has no monetary value.
12. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.