1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and HotelRez. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30 April 2015.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “HotelREZ”.
5. The prize consists of a choice of ONE of the hotel stays detailed below. Any stay is subject to availability at the hotel in question, and does not include UK bank holidays, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve. Prize is valid until December 2015. No travel or additional expenses are included.
Newcastle – Matfen Hall Hotel & Spa. Prize includes:
2 Nights including Breakfast for 2 at the 4 star Matfen Hall Hotel and Spa, subject to hotel’s own availability.
1 dinner for 2 people on one of the evenings at 2 AA rosettes Library Restaurant.
1 dinner for 2 people on one of the evenings at The Conservatory or Keepers lodge.
A choice of complimentary 30 minutes spa treatment per guest or a round of golf.
Manchester – Stanneylands Hotel. Prize includes:
2 nights including Breakfast for 2 at the 4 star Stanneylands Hotel, subject to hotel’s own availability.
1 dinner for 2 people on one of the evenings at the in-house restaurant.
Birmingham – Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel. Prize includes:
2 nights including Breakfast for 2 at the 4 star Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel, subject to hotel’s own availability.
Brighton – New Steine Hotel. Prize includes:
2 nights including Breakfast for 2 at the 4 star New Steine Hotel, subject to hotel’s own availability.
Rugby – Dunchurch Park Hotel. Prize includes:
2 nights including Breakfast for 2 at the 3 star Dunchurch Park, subject to hotel’s own availability.
To redeem the prize, the winner must contact HotelREZ’s marketing department by emailing email@example.com.The HotelREZ Reservation Call Centre will ultimately handle the booking.
The winner must provide at least 2 alternative dates of choice, to best suit the property's availability.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.