1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England and HF Holidays. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 31st July 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “HF Holidays”.
5. Prize consists of up to four nights Guided Cycling break for two adults at one of HF Holidays’ seven Country Houses that offers Guided Cycling. Includes Full Board en-suite accommodation, a daily choice of routes and the services of HF Holidays’ leaders. Holiday is to be taken before 31 December 2014 excluding Christmas and New Year holidays and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room. No purchase necessary. Voucher will be issued to claim the prize. The prize is non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability. Applicants must be aged 18 or over, one prize entry per household. Spending money, travel insurance, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winners. Travel to the holiday location is not included. HF Holidays does not share data with 3rd parties and acts in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Employees of HF Holidays are excluded from the competition..
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.