1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England and Haven. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30th June 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Haven”.
5. The winner will receive a £500 Haven Holiday gift voucher which can be used to purchase any Haven break (excludes touring and camping), subject to availability and current brochure Terms and Conditions. Break can only be booked via the Haven call centre, not online or via a travel agent. Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold and all bookings must be made by an individual aged 21 or over. Facilities, activities and entertainment vary by park and date and may incur a moderate extra charge. The voucher has a zero cash value and can only be used in the purchase of a holiday. The Prize is subject to availability.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.