1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and The Gilbert & Sullivan Festival. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 31st July 2015.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Gilbert & Sullivan Festival”.
5. The prize is 2 theatre tickets for the evening show of The Gondoliers, National Gilbert & Sullivan Opera Company – Royal Hall Theatre, Harrogate Friday evening 21 August at 7.30pm and to the evening show of Patience, National Gilbert & Sullivan Opera Company – Royal Hall Theatre Saturday evening 22 August at 7.30 pm. Accommodation is for two people in a twin-bedded room on a bed and breakfast basis – arrival Friday 21 August and departure Sunday 23 August. Hotel accommodation has kindly been provided by The Yorkshire Hotel, Prospect Place, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 1LA. T: 01764 651 845. Prize does not include travel or additional expenses.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, VisitEngland reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by VisitEngland in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.