1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland, Forest Holidays, Go Ape and Forestry Commission. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30th April 2015.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Forest Holidays”.
5. One winner and up to three guests will receive one three-night weekend self-catering stay in a two bedroom Golden Oak cabin: they can choose a pet free or pet-friendly cabin. The prize must be taken by 30 November 2015 and the winner may choose any location in England. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Food and travel is not included and must be paid for by the winner. The 10% reader offer for Forest Holidays is off the cost of the cabin only. The promotional code must be applied at the time of booking and is not valid with any other promotion or offer. Holidays must be booked by 30 March 2015 and must be taken during 2015.
Go Ape T & C’s for comp: Participation and supervision ratios apply - please see www.goape.co.uk for details.
Forestry Commission Discovery Pass: The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Discovery Pass terms and conditions can be found at www.forestry.gov.uk/pass.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, VisitEngland reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.