1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England and Forest Holidays. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 31st July 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Forest Holidays”.
5. One winner and up to three guests will receive one three-night weekend self-catering stay in a two bedroom Golden Oak cabin: they can choose a pet free or pet-friendly cabin. The prize must be taken by 31 March 2015 (excluding Christmas and New Year) and the winner may choose any location in England. Also includes bike hire for the winner and up to three guests at all locations, apart from Sherwood Forest. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Food and travel is not included and must be paid for by the winner.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.