During this English Tourism Week:
- England’s Michelangelo takes centre stage at Watts Gallery – Artists’ Village.
- See a performance of Virginia Woolf’s Freshwater in Watts Gallery (Saturday 25 March, £15)
- Spend Mothering Sunday at the Artists’ Village enjoying brunch, family craft activities and adult pottery workshops.
- Celebrate 200 years since the birth of G F Watts with exhibitions of his frescoes in Monumental Murals and drawings in A Life in Art: G F Watts 1817-1904.
- Tour the Wattses’ Arts & Crafts home, Limnerslease, on an exclusive tour (Tuesday – Sunday, 2 - 3.30pm).
- Discover one of England’s hidden treasures on a guided tour of the Grade I listed Watts Chapel & Cemetery (Saturday 1 April, 2 – 3.15pm, £5).
- Families can enjoy drop-in sessions on Sundays from 11am – 4pm.
See more English Tourism Week 2017 events.