1. The prize draw is open to travel agents and travel industry professionals in the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England.
2. No purchase is necessary, entry is through successful completion of the Experiences module in the England Expert training programme. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. To qualify entrants must have successfully completed the Experiences module by 30th June 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 10 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “England Expert Competition”
5. Prize winners will receive a pair of ODEON Cinema vouchers, equivalent to two tickets. There is no cash alternative for the prize. (“the Prize”). The Prize is subject to availability. The Winner will be contacted by VisitEngland within 10 days of the Closing Date for the Promotion and given details of how to claim their Prize. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Cinema vouchers are offered strictly subject to availability.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
15. VisitEngland reserves the right to withdraw the competition without notice.
16. English law applies.
17. The Promoter is VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT.
18. Cinema vouchers may be exchanged by the authorised bearer at the cinema box office for tickets for standard seats to view a standard 2D advertised public performance of a film showing at any ODEON cinema in the UK except the following cinemas: Covent Garden, Kensington, Leicester Square, ODEON Studios (Leicester Square), Marble Arch, Panton Street, Tottenham Court Road, West End, Whiteleys, The Lounge at Whiteleys, BFI IMAX.
19. For details of participating cinemas and film information, visit www.odeon.co.uk
20. Not valid for any non-standard seats or performances. Not valid for Gallery, Lounge, Premier, Club, D-Box, or any premium priced seating. Not valid for 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, ODEON Plus, ODEON Kids, Senior Screen, Newbies, Films in the Morning or any private / special events.
21. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount, including Orange Wednesdays.
22. Vouchers must be presented at the cinema box office at the time of purchase, and cannot be used for purchases via the automatic ticket machine, telephone, internet, or other remote booking service.
23. Both halves (A) and (B) of the vouchers must be presented together.
24. Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
25. Tickets and seats remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON’s general admission terms which are available for viewing online at www.odeon.co.uk
26. Cinema manager’s decision is final.
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.