1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland, Classic British Hotels and Treasure Houses of England. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30 April 2015.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Classic British Hotels”.
5. Classic British Hotels Terms & Conditions
- Prize break includes 2-nights’ accommodation for 2 people including 3-course dinner & full breakfast.
- The break must be booked and taken by 31st December 2015.
- Break is subject to promotional availability and excludes Bank Holidays.
- Classic British Hotels will endeavour to accommodate your first choice dates, however, please note that there are a limited number of promotional rooms at each hotel. Availability may be restricted over weekends (Friday & Saturday nights) during peak times.
- Additional expenses incurred such as phone calls etc. should be paid for on departure.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- There is no cash alternative.
Treasure Houses of England Terms & Conditions
The Gold Pass is valid for two adults to one visit to each of the Ten Treasure Houses of England. Prize tickets must be presented on arrival.
The Gold Pass is valid for a standard house and garden visit only. It is not valid at special events or on bank holidays.
The Gold Pass will expire on 31/12/2015
Travel costs are not included.
Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
There are no cash alternatives.
Houses have varying opening hours and season. Please check the website for latest information.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.