1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Bunk Campers. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 31 March 2016.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Bunk Campers”.
5. The winner will receive a 7 day campervan holiday in Bunk Campers 6 berth Grande campervan. Extras, travel costs or additional costs are not included. There is no cash alternative for the prize. (“the Prize”). The prize will be valid from 15 September 2016 - 30 April 2017. Collection and drop off of the camper will take place at Bunk Campers London Gatwick depot: Unit D, 78 Billingshurst Road, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex. The hirer must be between 25-69 and have held their driving licence for more than 2 years (Insurance to drive the camper subject to insurance approval). The hirer will be required to leave a security deposit of £2000 for the camper. This is authorised on a credit or debit card on collection. All other standard Bunk Campers terms and conditions would apply. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.