ZSL Whipsnade Zoo Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by midnight on 30 September 2013.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date.
5. The prize is a family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children for ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Tickets are valid for one year.
6. Travel and expenses are not included.
7. The draw will be made by an independent person.
8. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
9. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
10. Subject to availability. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable or refundable. There is no cash alternative and the prize must not be re-sold. The decision of the judges is final.
11. Tickets valid for admission only (not for retail, catering, etc.).
12. Car parking fees still apply.
13. The attraction reserves the right not to redeem, or accept photocopied, damaged, forged or defaced tickets.
14. The attraction reserves the right to refuse admission where these conditions have not been adhered to.
15. There is no cash alternative in lieu of using a ticket to visit an attraction or venue or take part in any activity.
16. The attraction accepts no liability for lost or stolen tickets.
17. The attraction accepts no responsibility for loss of property/injuries/or accidents that may occur during visits or whilst taking part in any of the activities.
18. Tickets can only be used once.
19. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX