Uncle Vanya- terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of aka, VisitEngland, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via visitengland.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on 12 November 2012.
5. The prize is five pairs of tickets to Uncle Vanya. Valid for Monday or Tuesday performances only from 26 November – 18 December 2012. Subject to availability.
The winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date of the prize draw. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize within 5 days of notification. In the event of a winner not providing such confirmation or should a winner not be contactable, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
7. The prize is subject to availability, are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Availability during peak periods may be limited.
8. The first entrant drawn from the bag will win the prize. The Judge’s decision is final. No prize alternative available. Winners details will be received/shared with grandstand in order to allocate prizes.
9. The prizes do not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. VisitEngland is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prizes are the responsibility of the competition provider.
13. These tickets cannot be resold
14. English law applies