1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30 June 2013.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date.
5.The prize consists of one of five pairs of tickets to Lowry and the Painting of Modern Life at Tate Britain in London.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. All entrants will be added to VisitEngland's mailing list, please indicate on your entry if you do not wish to be contacted. VisitEngland does not share data with 3rd parties and acts in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. Competition tickets are valid for Lowry and the Painting of Modern Life at Tate Britain from 26 June - 6 October 2013.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX