Sykes Cottages Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Sykes Cottages. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 31st July 2013.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Sykes Cottages”.
5. Sykes Cottages vouchers may be used as payment or part payment of a cottage holiday with Sykes Cottages Ltd. It is valid for any holiday with a start date within 2 years of the voucher issue date. Where the cost of the holiday booked is less than the value of the voucher, no cash refund will be given. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or part, or replaced if lost or damaged.
The winner will be required to contact the Marketing Department at Sykes Cottages to arrange the National Trust membership and the Merlin Passes.
The prize includes a year’s family membership to the National Trust valid for two adults and two children under 18 with children under five admitted free of charge. The winner will also receive two premium Merlin Passes, valid for one year, which each grant one adult or one child free entry into 31 attractions in the UK. Travel and any additional expenses are not included.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX