White Cross Bay terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England and South Lakeland Parks. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 14 September 2011.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 2 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “South Lakeland Parks”.
5. The prize is for one winner. Break includes a 7 night break on the 5th November 2011. Arrival date cannot be changed. The lodge is a 2 bed and sleeps 4 (1x twin & 1x double). Travel, accommodation and expenses are not included.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
15. This offer can be terminated at any time by South Lakeland Parks at our discretion.
16. Housekeeping, gas and electric will be provided free of charge.
17. All park rules will apply to the holiday home and its occupiers.
18.Standard terms and conditions of all South Lakeland Holidays bookings will also apply.
19.Basic inventory and inspection will be carried out on departure of the holiday home. Any loss or damage caused to the unit or its content will be charged to the occupier.
20. This prize includes free use of the leisure club but NOT sailing & water sports.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX